Cow Urine Therapy to Fight Against Chronic Diseases
Cow Urine Therapy has a unique place in Ayurveda, which is the ancient Indian system of medicine to treat diseases.
Besides, the Cow Urine is a very good disinfectant widely used since the ancient times in India to kill the environmental germs and purify the area. Therefore the Cow Urine Therapy gains additional spheres to purify the environment and not merely treating medical conditions.
The Anti-septic property of the Cow Urine Therapy enhances its space and ventures into the attributes of cow dung or gobar. The Cow dung mixed with clay to form a plastering medium for mud huts is an excellent disinfectant.
It is a proven fact that mud huts plastered with gobar keep insects and reptiles away. This is the reason why people in the countryside still store grain in huge earthen pots plastered with gobar and Gau Mutra to keep it free from insect manifestations.
Cow Urine Therapy as an Ancient Indian Gift to Mankind
Indians from the ancient texts believe that Cow Urine Therapy treats overall disbalances of the body, and its physical use in the environment enhances holiness and purity when spread in the courtyard and home.
There is a need to refocus, in a creative enterprise, on the cow as a source of health, wealth, and happiness.
The Cow Urine has wonderful properties. It is used in purification of many strong poisons, sub poisons, metals, and sub metals, ras, maharas, and astrologist stones. Poisonous materials become poison less within 3 to 7 days if purified with it according to the Indian method.
Indian System Of Medicine A Torch Bearer To The Humanity
गाय की हत्या एक संवैधानिक एवं धार्मिक पाप: सुप्रीम कोर्ट
- Urea: Urea is a major element found in urine and is the end product of protein metabolism. It is a strong antibacterial agent.
- Uric acid: Uric acid is similar to Urea and has strong antibacterial properties. In addition, it helps to control cancer-causing substances.
Urine probably contains more different types of minerals than those derived from food. Urine becomes turbid if left alone for a while This is because when enzyme present in urine dissolve urea and change it into ammonia then urine becomes strongly alkaline making it difficult to dissolve rich minerals. Therefore a stale urine looks turbid. This does not mean that it has decayed. Urine with a higher ammonical disorder content, when applied to the skin, plays an important role in beautifying it.
Composition of Cow Urine
- Urokinase: Dissolves blood clots, helps in curing heart diseases and improves blood circulation.
- Epithelium growth factor: Helps, repair and regenerate damaged tissues and cells
- Colony-stimulating factor: It is effective for cell division and multiplication.
- Growth hormone: Shows different bioactive effects such as the promotion of protein production, cartilage growth, fat decomposition.
- Erythropoietin: Promotes production of red blood cells.
- Gonadotropins: Promotes normalization of the menstrual cycle and sperm production Kallikrein: -Releases kallidin that expands peripheral veins and reduces blood pressure.
- Trypsin inhibitor: Effective for prevention and healing of muscular tumor.
- Allantoin: Heals wounds and tumors.
- Anti-cancer substance: Anti-neoplaston, H-11 beta-iodole-acetic acid, directine, 3-methyl gloxal, etc. differ from chemotherapeutic drugs, which kill or injure all kinds of cells. They strongly prevent the multiplication of carcinogenic cells and return them to normal.
- Nitrogen – It is diuretic & stimulates kidney naturally.
- Sulphur – It increases intestinal peristalsis and purifies the blood.
- Ammonia – It maintains the integrity of body tissues and blood.
- Copper – It checks excessive deposition of fat.
- Iron – It maintains RBC counts in blood and stabilizes stamina.
- Phosphate – It has lithotriptic action.
- Sodium – It purifies the blood and checks hyperacidity.
- Potassium – It is appetizer and climinatcs muscle fatigue.
- Magnese – It is antibacterial and prevents gas gangrene.
- Carbolic Acid – It is antibacterial and prevents gas gangrene.
- Calcium – It purifies blood & provide nutrition to bones; helps in coagulation of blood.
- Salts – Antibacterial, Prevents Comma, and ketoacidosis.
- Vitamin A, B, C, D, E – They prevent excessive thirst, infuses vigor, and increase potency.
- Lactose Sugar – Gives strength to heart, checks excessive thirst and giddiness.
- Enzymes – Improve immunity, and promote the secretion of digestive juices.
- Water – Controles the body temperature maintains the fluidity of blood.
- Hippuric Acid – Excrete toxins through the urine.
- Creatinine – It is antibacterial.
- Swama Kshar – Antibacterial, improves immunity and acts as an antidote.
Cow Urine is being processed, mixed with other beneficial herbs and planned to be marketed as refreshing drinks by a famous manufacturing company in India to meet the goals of Cow Urine Therapy.
Reference: Aradhanadham- Shree Halar Tirth; Rajpurohit Seva Sansthan